Go to the State of Connecticut Website Governor's Seal

Governor Dannel P. Malloy  |

Marker Plate Notice

Please fill out the following form to request a cancellation of your marker plates/registration record and click the submit button. Upon receipt, the DMV will cancel your marker plate record. You may not operate your vehicle after your registration and marker plate have been cancelled. A receipt will be processed and only mailed to the DMV address of record. If you require a change of address please visit our web site.

Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).

Missing Plate Information


Registration Information











60 State Street Wethersfield, CT 06161 / Phone: 860-263-5700
Home | CT.gov Home Submit Site Suggestions |
State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright © 2002 - 2015 State of Connecticut

Go to the State of Connecticut Website